Friday, November 21, 2008

Suprise!!

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I have deleted and recreated my blog. This is an attempt to get rid of the "spam" warning that you saw when you tried to enter my blog site before. I tried to contact the blogger team like they instructed to request a site review, but was not answered. They must be working on it or something. In any case, hopefully they will not "flag" this blog as well.

Unfortunately, none of the previous information from the old blog is transferred to the new blog, so if you followed this blog previously, you must choose to follow it again. I hope that you have not changed your mind. :D

I will try to upload the posts from the other blog to this one, so pray that works out.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

In Christ Alone,
Clay

No comments: