Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wedding Shoot

My husband and I finally went and got our wedding photos done...a year and a half later. I've been wanting to do it ever since we got married because we never had any real outdoor pictures taken. There never is the perfect time for anything. Life is so busy. However, when I found out I was expecting, we made it an immediate priority.


The two things I prayed for most in my life, God granted me.


First my sweet husband...and now our sweet baby.


Sweetheart, I'm so glad you are mine ~ to have and to hold.


You are so good to me...


 Together we've enjoyed some of the best days of our lives...
You've also been there and helped me through some of the hardest...


You take such good care of me...


You've made me smile when I am sad... and you've laughed with me at the silliest things.


I love being your wife, your lover, your dearest friend, your confidant, and the mother of your child...


Who but God knows what lies ahead of us?
I'm not afraid though, because you will be right there with me...


Living life with you is like dancing a beautiful waltz ~ I never want it to end.


I made the best promise e-v-e-r in December 2011 ~ "Till death do us part."


You hold all my attention, affection, and admiration ~ by just being who you are... the man I fell in love with almost 5 years ago. 


I cherish you...


No comments: