Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wedding!

Hello! I am as tired as a guy could possibly be, but hey, I'm used to it. I've slept about 6 hours since I woke up Thursday morning, and today is the big day. A dear couple in our church is getting married today! It is always an exciting time, and coupled with the preparation involved, it is just down right tiring. I've been helping cook alot, mostly.

My mom is the wedding manager, the wedding caterer, and the decorator. Mrs. Cindy Noles, a lady in our church, is the photographer, Russell and Bro. Bob May are the ushers, My dad is the officiating minister, Mrs. Kelli Unger is the seamstress for all of the dresses, and I am the pianist. So, all that to say Truth Baptist Church is a fine place to want to get married from!!

In light of playing the piano, I am nervous. But, I'm always nervous, so that's nothing new. I had to learn more new songs for this one than I have previously. I'll be singing a song as well with my brothers. I am excited and priveledged to be a part of this wedding! This is my 3rd wedding, but it's still very neat!

The service is today at 1 p.m. If you find yourself thinking about it, please pray that I won't lose focus amongst all of the music going on; I'm playing for every music event listed.

In Christ Alone,
Clay

2 comments:

Giveaway Lady said...

Hey Clay, you did great! The wedding was beautiful and the music was played very well.

Clay said...

Thanks, Charity! I appreciate that. The Bride and Groom said they thought it was wonderful, too, so that eased my mind.

Y'all take care,
Clay