Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Ladies Meeting Setup

I have been sick for the last two days, and finding myself without much to do, I thought I would put up a few pictures. Although ladies meetings have nothing to do with me, I usually have a lot to do with the setup, cleanup, and eating up of the leftovers. So, I thought since I had a lot of investment in it, I’d put up a few pictures of that.

photo photo 3

Somehow food tastes better when you eat it in a nice setting.

photo 1 photo 2 photo 4

Somehow my mom couldn’t bear not to have a Christmas tree, so we settled for this little 3 footer. The way I see it, I have enough work to do without making extra work for myself. Makes sense, right?

photo 5

These were the able waiters at the party. Many times I have been in those outfits, getting picked on, poked at cause I was at a ladies meeting, getting my cheeks pinched, and being told I was handsome all night (though it may be true). :) I don’t envy you boys… hope you had a blast! :D After setup, I left and went with Russell over to his trailer for a few hours. I’m sure the ladies had a good time, as always.

1 comment:

Elsie Gibbs said...

Thanks for sharing the pics bro. Clay. It looks so nice. We're going to be doing something similar. It's our adult Christmas party at the China lights in Anchorage. I'm only nervous, because we'll be so far from the children again. Our adult party was in Anchorage last year too. I had a hard time with that. It's an hour away, in snow! :( Well, good posting. I pray you get better soon.
Ms. Elsie