Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Congrats!


My brother, Russell, and my Dad have just returned from the Netherlands. This was a special trip, especially for Russell and the one he was going there to visit. (oooohhhh!) :D
Hannah Huussen, daughter of missionary Bro. Jake Huussen, was the purpose of Russells trip. Through divine direction on the part of both Russell and Hannah, it is now official that they are courting! (party) Hannah was unaware of his coming until the morning he arrived, though from what I can tell, she is very pleased with the outcome of the visit! :)

Congrats, big brother! You deserve everything God has and is blessing you with due to your patience and waiting on his direction. Staying on your toes and dodging a few bullets was surely worth the prize in the end. Love you, Russell!

Hannah, my sister in one way and soon to be in another, congrats! :) It is truly precious to me to see the Lord's hand guiding the two of you together. I'll try not to hold your choice against you. LOL Actually, it was God's choice, and he doeth all things well! I know it was God's choosing because Russell, for all his good tastes, isn't THAT good at choosing! :) Love you, Hannah!

What's best about the whole thing....IT CAN STILL BE DONE RIGHT!!! So for all the doubters, the mockers, and disputers that would try to discourage, distract, and help God out, stay away from me!! God doesn't need your help, and he'll do a top notch job without your input. Patience pays, and haste wastes! When God sends Ms. Universe into my world (not for a while, I assure you), God will know, I'll know, and Dad and Mom will know. I don't need to go to other churches, college, campmeetings, etc. to find a choice. God's way is best--always has been, always will be.

Thank God for his works toward them that fear him! God be praised! Russell and Hannah, God bless you both! We love you dearly!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Thank you, Clay, for your kind words! You had me crying. I love you too, brother! I'm so glad we are going to be family. I am still in shock. My mind can't seem to comprehend how good God is to me...and why!? I don't deserve such a treasure as your brother! This beautiful thing can only be attributed to the Lord. How I praise Him!!!!!

Thanks, Clay, for all you did to make it possible for Russell to visit us/me. I'm sure it was no small task. Thank you!

Love your sis,
Hannah

Josiah H said...

Better watch it Bro! You call her that and she'll say "ARE YOU SAYING I'M FAT!?!?!?!?" and believe me that is one subject you NEVER get on without getting killed even if she isn't fat! xD I have two sisters! If I say something like that to them... Take my word for it.... It's a bad scene! xD Just kidding! I'm just messing around! See ya bro!
--
Joe