Tuesday, July 7, 2009

On the Fourth of July

I got this email from a friend of mine that goes to our church who works out on the beach. I thought it was pretty good...

"With the 4th of July coming up in two days working at the beach, I have and will see a lot of fire works; people will stand in awe and say 'oohh...ahh, they are so pretty...look at all the colors!' But when is the last time some one stood in awe in an open field or on the beach and said 'ooh look at Gods painting in the sky which is new twice a day everyday!' or watched the lightning and imagined what majesty it took to create. This just came to me as I am walking my floors watching the fire works and watching people watch the fireworks all the while above the fireworks God is not being upstaged as he has lightning in the clouds. Glory and Honor and Praise be to God, Holy and Righteous. AMEN!

No comments: